Coronavirus: should I be wearing a face mask?
As Coronavirus has transformed our daily lives, guidance on staying safe and well has evolved in tandem with our understanding of the disease. But what is the latest UK government advice on wearing face masks/coverings?
The UK Government's plan to rebuild lays out the following guidelines:
Face coverings should be worn in enclosed spaces where:
- social distancing is not always possible
- there is the possibility of coming into contact with others you do not normally meet, for example on public transport or in some shops
Face coverings should not be worn by
- children under the age of two
- those of primary age who do not have somebody with them who is supervising them
Following guidance from the CDC, all masks sold via The Mask Collective comply with the following criteria:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face
- Are secured with ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric but allow for unrestricted breathing
- Can be laundered and machine dried without damaging or changing shape
Find your perfect face mask now on The Mask Collective.